Luxury Roofing, LLC understands the insurance claims process. We also understand the insurance provider’s desire to process claims efficiently and quickly. Our insurance claims experts will work closely with your insurance claims adjuster throughout the repair process. Listed below are a few tips when working with your insurance provider and their claims adjuster.
- Contact us to schedule a FREE on-site inspection to determine if your home or business has incurred damage.
- If a damage is verified, contact your insurance provider immediately. Your insurance agent can authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your home and property.
- Your insurance provider will probably require receipts for any emergency repairs you have done in order to prevent additional damage – keep all receipts.
- We recommend you take photos of the damage prior to any temporary repairs. Do not make any permanent repairs until your adjuster has the opportunity to inspect the damage.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will typically receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being allocated for repairs, less your deductible.